0. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.sierraguadarrama.info (hereinafter THE WEBSITE) owned by ASOCIACION DESARROLLO SIERRA DE GUADARRAMA (hereinafter THE WEBSITE OWNER). By navigating the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER, you acquire the status of user of this webpage which implies a full and unreserved acceptance of every single provision included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the Website following the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user shall be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
- IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE WEBSITE OWNER in fulfilment of what is set out in the Law No. 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and E-commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is ASSOCIATION DEVELOPMENT SIERRA DE GUADARRAMA.
Its CIF/NIF/NIE is: G83286609.
Its registered office address is PLAZA DE LA CONSTITUCCION Nº 1 – 28490 BECERRIL DE LA SIERRA – MADRID.
Registered with the Mercantile Registry of Foundations and Associations, under nº 24632.
To get in touch with us, the following contact details are available to you:
Phone number: 918428504.
Fax number: 918560413.
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER will be considered effective, to all intents and purposes, when made through postal mail or by any of the channels previously mentioned.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, THE SECURITY DOCUMENT regarding the Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD) of the WEBSITE OWNER, ASOCIACION DESARROLLO SIERRA DE GUADARRAMA, determines the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the Website and not to use them for things such as the following ones, among others:
- a) Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- b) Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources that THE WEBSITE OWNER uses to provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, extract information.
- d) Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- e) Impersonate another user, public administration or a third party.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or use any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, without the permission of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes are property of THE WEBSITE OWNER and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to have been ceded to the user.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the object of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any rights over them.
The distribution, modification, cession or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must first request written permission from THE WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, likewise it must refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE WEBSITE OWNER or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is general and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- a) The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which has been accessed through the website or services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Non-compliance with laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice because of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual property rights and industrial, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE WEBSITE OWNER disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of enhancing the content offered by this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee nor is responsible for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites, nor suggests, invites or recommends visiting them, so neither will be responsible for the result obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the set-up of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need to obtain information from you, we will always ask you to provide it to us voluntarily and expressly. The data collected through the data collection forms on the website or other means will be incorporated into a personal data file duly recorded in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency and of which THE WEBSITE OWNER is responsible for. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all legal guarantees and security imposed by Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 and Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and E-Commerce.
THE WEBSITE OWNER undertakes not to transfer, sell or share the data with third parties without your express approval.
Likewise, ASOCIACION DESARROLLO SIERRA DE GUADARRAMA will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or have ceased to be necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data.
The user may revoke the consent given and exercise the rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose by contacting the registered office of ASOCIACION DESARROLLO SIERRA DE GUADARRAMA, located at C/ CUARTEL Nº 1 – 28491 NAVACERRADA – MADRID, duly identifying and visibly indicating the specific right exercised.
THE WEBSITE OWNER adopts the corresponding security levels required by the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no liability for damages arising from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
If you choose to leave our website using links to websites that do not belong to our entity, THE WEBSITE OWNER will not be responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.
Our e-mail policy focuses on sending only those communications you have requested to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by e-mail, we will offer you the possibility of exercising your right to cancel and give up the reception of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that some facts or circumstances reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the webpages included or accessible via the website, the user must duly identify himself/herself and send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER, specifying the alleged violations and declaring expressly and under own responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER, Spanish law shall apply.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that proves their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without purpose of legal validity.